Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 Green Mango
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Rock Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp. SPRIG Ginger Imbued Honey
- 1 tsp. Roasted Cumin Seed Powder
- Char the Green Mango over a flame till the outer skin become hardened and black. Let this sit in a cup of drinking water for a while till it cools inside out.
- Once it has cooled down completely, peel the hardened black skin and discard it. Remove the flesh around the seed and put it in a blender.
- Add rest of the ingredients in the smoked mango flesh in the blender and blend it till smooth.
- Bottle it and keep it in the refrigerator. This pulpy concentrate (depending upon the tanginess of the green mango) can make a litre of sherbet when diluted.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe and Images Courtesy Priyanka Bhattacharya (speakingaloud.in)